Go down
Jaziton
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Fusion Fall is Back! Empty Fusion Fall is Back!

Jaziton
It's been awhile folks and it's been too dang long, we've been waiting for this. Fusion Fall Retro has finally open the doors into a Beta stage of their current project to revive Fusion Fall. Fortunately we can max out our characters to level 36 and get over a couple of nanos before Cartoon Network remade their Intro where it starts of with an Academy type tutorial instead of starting with Ben 10 and Numbuh Five. Hopefully the wait paid of and everyone is antsy on their seats as they hang out with fellow fans in Fusion Fall Retro.

To be honest this post wouldn't be a review of Fusion Fall Retro but rather an introduction for the new players that haven't played the game yet. This post would also be spoiler free and there wouldn't be any tutorials. If I have the time to record some gameplay I would put it on my tutorial post somewhere here in the forums and give you a walkthrough of every World Missions, Nano Missions and Guide Missions. Anyhow let's start explaining on how this game goes. Dizzy Jimmy

Fusion Fall is an Open World, PVE, Multiplayer game. I could actually just say that this is sort of MMORPG, you guys could literally roleplay with an endless amount of costumes that you can wear. There's also tons of fun weapons designs and even vehicles that could help you cover the world entirely. There are also a plethora of missions to take that has amazingly funny story lines. I can't deny that some missions can be frustrating and that is why you have got to be prepared with your nanos. Nanos are like the buffs that you can get to things done quickly and easily as much as possible. Though if you are the type of player that enjoys to roam around the world there are also a couple of places where players challenges themselves to get out of bound of the map and discover weird things. I don't judge I would also do that as an end game adventure.

Forums are open for help and discussion, apparently there are a couple of active club on Fusion Fall this game needs more players I do know that for a fact since during its hay days it has an abundance of players walking, running here and there. It seems that it is sort of missing from this game. There is also a safety side of this.

Do you guys remember that one game on Roblox? Yeah that pokemon game that went viral and took over the minorities? Yeah it got flagged down in a way that it has some copyright legalities going on since the creator doesn't have any rights to Pokemon. As well as those Pokemon MMO's that are just basically hacked rom with MMO multiplayer capabilities.

Other than that, The creators of Fusion Fall Universe divided two teams that involves the retro version of Fusion Fall and the Academy (newer) version of Fusion Fall. The Newer version would include new nanos and NPCs that also came out with the original game, since Retro doesn't include the nanos like Regular Show, Adventure Time and etc. Hopefully if this might be the case we would see that on the Fusion Fall Legacy. Though I have to add the fact that the Retro version is still on its beta phase, they might add the things that I've mentioned before as they patch the servers.

There are still some things that I've noticed with the Beta and that is most of the time the servers are still refreshing every now and then, it might be frustrating whenever you are in a current time mission and had to restart that mission from the very beginning. Normally it wouldn't be much of a bother for me for I understand how "Beta" goes and there are a lot of things to be done.

They have a twitter account where you can see current updates and check out if they are giving away limited items.

I don’t like where T Anyways I would end this half for now and hope you guys could check the game out.

Links
Fusion Fall Universe
Fusion Fall Universe Twitter
Jason

Fusion Fall is Back! Empty This is a good game

Jason
I remember that this is the game that actually improved the Unity Engine to push its limits out of its bounds and actually helped the future developers on their projects. 10/10

you could actually see some of the chat room VR using the fonts on Fusion Fall.
Jaziton

Fusion Fall is Back! Empty Re: Fusion Fall is Back!

Jaziton
Jason wrote:I remember that this is the game that actually improved the Unity Engine to push its limits out of its bounds and actually helped the future developers on their projects. 10/10

you could actually see some of the chat room VR using the fonts on Fusion Fall.

I gotta say it's pretty impressive that they made it happen after all those years unity has improved a lot.
trecklerzzz
Administrator

trecklerzzz
I've been playing Fusion Fall Retro for awhile now, it's not browser based as it was before and they have their own launcher. Interesting, I'll post some screen shots later.
trecklerzzz
Administrator

trecklerzzz
Update on Fusion Fall (thinking I still have the time and money to post here)
After receiving a DMCA takedown request from Cartoon Network, Fusion Fall Legacy and Retro was cancelled.

Though for some that are still wanting to play the game, there's OpenFusion. https://github.com/OpenFusionProject/OpenFusion

Sponsored content