Go down
Jason

Hello Old Friends Empty Hello Old Friends

Jason
Holy crap! It's been so long since we've last talked and I just received a newsletter from this forum. I see that it's no dedicated to Dragon Fable anymore. It was sort of weird of me to post here after a lot of years. The last one was back in 2012 when we migrated to Maximizone that is technically is based on the Newgrounds' old site. @Jaziton hello there I think you maybe the one I called twin brother back then since we both had the same profile picture of Scott Pilgrim. Anyways thank you in advance for keeping this intact and updating the forum.

You might find it funny that I still remember those small things but it was fun while it lasted.
Jaziton

Hello Old Friends Empty Welcome back!

Jaziton
Oh hello dude. It's a good things that you still remember your password after years. Hahaha it is probably due to the fact that you might just use the same password for all of your accounts What a story, Mark! Anyways feel free to post anything and hang out like we used to. You seem to be really good with codes and help out developing Maximi.

Also, it's kinda sad that we're not so active anymore. I think the only active users here are the ones developing the forum. Just to give you an info, I noticed that a lot of guests are checking out the roleplaying sections. I'm currently working on a couple of interest checks that people might like.
Jason

Hello Old Friends Empty Re: Hello Old Friends

Jason
@Jaziton As well as you. You still remember this site. Yeah basically I use the same password for all of my accounts unfortunately lol. At the moment I'm currently developing a game on the side. It's not even halfway done. I could use some people to test it out, but I have to ask my partner if I could send you the files for it. Anyways, about the people thing. It will do it's job all we have to do is just go with the flow.

BTW I just heard that yahoo messenger finally shuts down around July 15 this year, it was quite shocking that we used to have all of our group meetings there. I never thought it would be that so long ago... It seems like it was only yesterday.
Jaziton

Jaziton
Jason wrote:@Jaziton As well as you. You still remember this site. Yeah basically I use the same password for all of my accounts unfortunately lol. At the moment I'm currently developing a game on the side. It's not even halfway done. I could use some people to test it out, but I have to ask my partner if I could send you the files for it. Anyways, about the people thing. It will do it's job all we have to do is just go with the flow.

BTW I just heard that yahoo messenger finally shuts down around July 15 this year, it was quite shocking that we used to have all of our group meetings there. I never thought it would be that so long ago... It seems like it was only yesterday.

Holy crap what do you mean it's gone!? Well come to think of it all of the embarrassing messages are gone and all of the weird teenage stage are completely erased. Whew! Why me? to tell you the truth people doesn't really need it anymore since there is facebook where people can easily find their friends and not just manually type their email just so that they could talk to them. Plus I think that they never made any app for yahoo messenger, which btw wouldn't even be given that much attention since there's already a better option.
Jason

Jason
@Jaziton Yeah I completely agree with you mostly on how our generation is seeing all these changes. It's pretty darn Gnarly that I am there to experience LOL yeah so may it seems that everyone goes through that awkward teenage stage. Dead Jimmy
trecklerzzz
Administrator
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

trecklerzzz
Jaziton wrote:
Jason wrote:@Jaziton As well as you. You still remember this site. Yeah basically I use the same password for all of my accounts unfortunately lol. At the moment I'm currently developing a game on the side. It's not even halfway done. I could use some people to test it out, but I have to ask my partner if I could send you the files for it. Anyways, about the people thing. It will do it's job all we have to do is just go with the flow.

Holy crap what do you mean it's gone!? Well come to think of it all of the embarrassing  messages are gone and all of the weird teenage stage are completely erased. Whew! Why me?  to tell you the truth people doesn't really need it anymore since there is  facebook where people can easily find their friends and not just manually type their email just so that they could talk to them. Plus I think that they never made any app for yahoo messenger, which btw wouldn't even be given that much attention since there's already a better option.

Jason wrote:@Jaziton Yeah I completely agree with you mostly on how our generation is seeing all these changes. It's pretty darn Gnarly that I am there to experience LOL yeah so may it seems that everyone goes through that awkward teenage stage. Dead Jimmy

totally couldn't relate. I always act mature ever since. So so sorry boys. You talking to me?!
Jaziton

Jaziton
@trecklerzzz just to remind you everyone ate their own waste before.

Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum