Go down
trecklerzzz
Administrator

A Dragon Age Roleplay (walk-in) Empty A Dragon Age Roleplay (walk-in)

trecklerzzz
This roleplay is inspired by everything Dragon Age (Video Game). By walk-in it means to say that everyone can join without my say. Walk-in players must follow the rules though, or else they can be booted  out of the roleplay immediately.

The settings would be within Thedas. Since Thedas is the only continent that is known to the whole Dragon Age lore to be honest. Thedas is known to be located in the southern hemisphere.

A Dragon Age Roleplay (walk-in) 77265162

The roleplay would also contain information and lores about the entire Dragon Age Universe that I would be basing on wiki. Since I am not well versed with these things. It would be set around the end of Dragon Age Inquisitions and involves NPCs like Varric, Hawke, Cassandra, Morrigan and others.

Do take note that even this is not a table-top we might use dice rolls on certain occasions.

Locations would be structured as so, so that players knows where to start their characters and the minimum characters per player is under how much they could handle actually.

Anderfels
The Anderfels is best known for being the birthplace of the Grey Wardens and the site of their headquarters, Weisshaupt Fortress.
Cities

• Hossberg (capital)

Fortresses

• Weisshaupt
    Weisshaupt Fortress is the headquarters of the Grey Wardens. It is located on the edge of a jagged butte called Broken Tooth in the southern Anderfels.

Antiva
A plutocratic nation in northeastern Thedas.  Although it possesses few resources of its own, Antiva's location makes it a center for trade in the north. Antiva's wine trade, buoyed by its fruitful vineyards and an aggressive approach to trading practices with other nations, is one of the country's main resources, allowing for a relatively prosperous life for its citizens.

Cities

• Antiva City (capital)

Regions

• Tellari swamps

And Etc
amazingNachos

A Dragon Age Roleplay (walk-in) Empty Re: A Dragon Age Roleplay (walk-in)

amazingNachos
If you want to start doing a Dragon Age campaign I was wondering if we're going to base it from the very first game or are we free to use canons? Neutral Jimmy
trecklerzzz
Administrator

trecklerzzz
amazingNachos wrote:If you want to start doing a Dragon Age campaign I was wondering if we're going to base it from the very first game or are we free to use canons? Neutral Jimmy
It's okay to use canon here, but make sure to introduce your character first in the beginning of the role-play. Though I believe that's how you start a good story. By starting it of with a good introduction.
amazingNachos
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

A Dragon Age Roleplay (walk-in) Empty Reconsidering to revive the topic

amazingNachos
Hello! I was thinking about reconsidering to revive the topic about this group roleplay. Even though it is not fully Dragon Age per say, maybe we could turn it into a little bit like Game of Thrones.
trecklerzzz
Administrator

trecklerzzz
amazingNachos wrote:Hello! I was thinking about reconsidering to revive the topic about this group roleplay. Even though it is not fully Dragon Age per say, maybe we could turn it into a little bit like Game of Thrones.

I would gladly do that,I clearly went with this since it has background and detailed description of places and their lore. it'll be an easier guide to just follow a per-written campaign if you think about it.

Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum