Go down
trecklerzzz
Administrator
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Pixel Bucket Empty Pixel Bucket

trecklerzzz
I will start off by pointing out that some of these games have co-op features and some are still in development. This is my first ever idea of making a Bucket list of Games that I've wanted to play.

• Owlboy

Owlboy is a platformer adventure game, where you play as an outcast owl named Otus. Far into the game you pick up your friends and use them as advantages in order to get through certain puzzles. So far I haven't finished this due to the idea of recording my gameplay and I've been a little busy this month.

Pixel Bucket 246F4B9A5A3AAF5EB5BC5685399139212BC672B4   
          Get it here: https://www.gog.com/game/owlboy

• Moonlighter

Let be honest with you, if you ever played Legend of Zelda Minish Cap and Bastion then you're going to love this game. You craft items, sell                   materials at your shop and you can explore towns and meet villagers.
                                         Pixel Bucket Craft_enchant2  
         Get it here: http://moonlighterthegame.com/

• Iconoclasts

This goes down to the bottom of the list that I've got to buy according to the steam pace this is the plot and features.

Robin just wants to be a mechanic and help people, but without a license, she’s a sinner in Mother’s eyes. Ever since picking up her wrench, the world has been going nuts and she's wanted to bolt it back together. Now Penance is raining down on everyone she loves and One Concern agents are after her.

But something big is going on – bigger than droughts of Ivory fuel and personal conflicts – and Robin’s in the thick of it.

1. Hours of nut-twisting platform action-adventure
    2. Numerous densely detailed locations filled with fine-tuned action and puzzles
    3. 20+ gear-grinding, screen-filling boss battles stand in your way
    4. Three game-changing difficulty settings supported by a unique tweak system
    5. A heart-wrenching epic – can one mechanic fix the whole world?

Pixel Bucket 24997331668_4b28012af7_o

Get it here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/393520/Iconoclasts/

• Shovel Knight

For some reason, this gives me little but of Contra vibe, maybe it's due to how it looks and how it feels. A linear platformer game where you play as a knight, but not just any kind of knight... A SHOVEL KNIGHT. It has an amazing soundtrack, has an amazing detailed background.  Anyways it's a pretty awesome action pack platformer game where you can switch to different characters and beat different bosses.

Pixel Bucket Shovel-knight-gif-8

Get it here: http://yachtclubgames.com/shovel-knight/

• Hyper Light Drifter

This is more of an action-adventure game with a small hint of a Zelda like a dungeon crawler game. I've never really finished this because I kept moving computers and got tired of it. I know that you can collect different outfits and unlock 800 dash achievements, those small things that make me like the game even more. I really hate finishing good games.

Pixel Bucket Combat

• The Red Strings Club

According to the description: "The Red Strings Club is a cyberpunk narrative experience about fate and happiness featuring the extensive use of pottery, bartending and impersonating people on the phone to take down a corporate conspiracy." I've never played this game but the visuals and the description caught my attention.

Pixel Bucket TeamToss

Get it here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/589780/The_Red_Strings_Club/

• Deadcells

It's still in development. As I play die2nite I get notifications from Twinoid which would be the company who produced              this game according to the description these are the features:

1. RogueVania: The progressive exploration of an interconnected world, with the replayability of a rogue-lite and the adrenaline pumping threat of permadeath.

2. 2D Souls-lite Action: Tough but fair combat, more than fifty weapons and spells with unique gameplay, and of course, the emergency panic roll to get you out of trouble.

3. Nonlinear progression: Sewers, Ossuary or Remparts? Once unlocked, special permanent abilities allow you to access new paths to reach your objective. Opt for the path that suits your current build, your play style or just your mood.

4. Exploration: Secret rooms, hidden passages, charming landscapes. Take a moment to stroll the towers and breath in that fresh sea mist infused air...
    Interconnected levels and progressive unlocking of access to the island provides you with a real incentive to explore your surroundings. Add in a degree of evolution for your character and permanent weapon upgrades and you can see where Dead Cells borrows from the long line of MetroidVanias that precede it.

At the end of the day though, it’s YOUR skills as a player that matters most! Roguelites are about constantly getting better until what was an insurmountable obstacle becomes a walk in the park. Unforgiving combat wed to the absence of any kind of safety net makes for an adrenalin pumping ride each and every run and unrivaled replayability.

Pixel Bucket Graveyard
                    Get here: https://www.gog.com/game/dead_cells

• The Last Night

I can be really addicted to cyberpunk and tire you with a lot of geeky stuff that comes with it. This game is not yet out sadly but it's one of the things that I'm looking out for. I've never seen any kind of pixel game that looks like The Last Night it's aesthetically pleasing to the eyes and to be honest, it's giving me goosebumps whenever I see sneak peeks.

Pixel Bucket TLN_Crowd_01_compressed

Get it here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/612400/The_Last_Night/ 
Jaziton

Pixel Bucket Empty Re: Pixel Bucket

Jaziton
Transistor Emoticon I like that you've posted those up coming games which is pretty gnarly. Transistor Emoticon
Jaziton

Jaziton
There are a bunch of pixel games that I've tried during the pandemic. (Hope ya'll are doing alright btw)

Eastward - Chuckle fish game
Just like our favorite game Stardew valley, Eastward is an adventure game that has a really nice story like. I appreciate the mini games as much as I go through the story of the game itself. I haven't really finished the game yet since I want to experience this using a controller. So far I have only used a pad since I don't have a mouse (HAHA it's hard to map).
Eastward Screen cap:

Backbone - Raw Fury Games
As much as the games here it's heavy on narrative. It looks like zootopia on a more noir-darker tone in story and you play as a racoon detective! I've only played the demo but I'm going to post an update once I've finished the entire game
Spoiler:

World of Horror - Ysbryd Games
If you're a Junji Ito fan, I think you'll enjoy this. At first I was having difficulties understanding how the game works. It does have that point and click vibes and after one mission/quest, you'll start to understand how it is played. since the developer had the same as the one in VA-11 Hall-A I think this will give you an easy understanding on the vibe of the game
Spoiler:

Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum