Go down
amazingNachos
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

First Customer trying the badge system. Empty First Customer trying the badge system.

amazingNachos
Username: amazingNachos
Code: C2

When you are up to s When you are up to s
trecklerzzz
Administrator

First Customer trying the badge system. Empty Concern about the title

trecklerzzz
This section should still be unavailable to the public, but I am glad that you took a particular interest in using this system.

For that I'll just leave a quick reminder about this inconvenience and I do apologize for not blocking the access sooner.
So in order to purchase anything from the our point shop you must follow a specific layout.

currently working on code so that you can easily fill out the required information.

For now the layout is:

Title of the topic : Name of the shop // Username
Username:
Code:

After this a Moderator or the Admin would reply to you letting you know that points had been deducted on your account and the badge was added.
We still need to add a slot for the badge on posts like a spoiler box to keep all of those badges neatly bragged on your every post.
amazingNachos

First Customer trying the badge system. Empty Re: First Customer trying the badge system.

amazingNachos
trecklerzzz wrote:This section should still be unavailable to the public, but I am glad that you took a particular interest in using this system.

For that I'll just leave a quick reminder about this inconvenience and I do apologize for not blocking the access sooner.
So in order to purchase anything from the our point shop you must follow a specific layout.

currently working on code so that you can easily fill out the required information.

For now the layout is:

Title of the topic : Name of the shop // Username
Username:
Code:

After this a Moderator or the Admin would reply to you letting you know that points had been deducted on your account and the badge was added.
We still need to add a slot for the badge on posts like a spoiler box to keep all of those badges neatly bragged on your every post.

Are you still considering my purchase since this information is late?
trecklerzzz
Administrator

First Customer trying the badge system. Empty Re: First Customer trying the badge system.

trecklerzzz
I'm still working on your request as I am working with a couple of bugs here and there.
trecklerzzz
Administrator

trecklerzzz
Badge: #C2 First Customer trying the badge system. SnbhokW has been added to your profile.
Value(s): 200 has been deducted to your account
Current Value: 50 pts

This Topic is now locked!
Please message Trecklerzzz in order to ask further questions.

Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum