Go down
Jaziton
Pathfinder

Dice Faces Empty Dice Faces

This is just an Idea of mine on starting to make graphic art for the different dices.
I may also include a couple of customized dices sets for different players. For now I was just thinking of making gifs and pngs for certain dices. I'm not sure if I could help with the emoticons or emojis. I suggest something similar like a sticker type of style close to twitch or what they use in facebook messenger. Though it still have some space for adjusting.

Currently starting with this template hope you like it.
Dice Faces Dice_210
Jaziton
Pathfinder
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Dice Faces Empty New Dice Templates

Hello, I've recently finished making all f the templates on different dices. I'm just curious if you could check it out and give me a feedback on what you think I should change.
Dice Faces Dice_s10
trecklerzzz
Administrator

Dice Faces Empty Love it

@Jaziton wrote:Hello, I've recently finished making all f the templates on different dices. I'm just curious if you could check it out and give me a feedback on what you think I should change.
Dice Faces Dice_s10

I like the template and how it looks. The only problem I have in here is the proportion by your guide lines. I hope you'll post an update for a final look, but nonetheless it's pretty amazing. I'm currently working on zooming in pixel art so that people could see this better.
Jaziton
Pathfinder

Dice Faces Empty Re: Dice Faces

@trecklerzzz wrote:
I like the template and how it looks. The only problem I have in here is the proportion by your guide lines. I hope you'll post an update for a final look, but nonetheless it's pretty amazing. I'm currently working on zooming in pixel art so that people could see this better.


I have made these I think I would make all dices that are using this color scheme
Soon I'll make a new topic archiving them.


Dice Faces 110Dice Faces 210Dice Faces 310Dice Faces 410Dice Faces 510Dice Faces 610Dice Faces 710Dice Faces 810Dice Faces 910Dice Faces 1010Dice Faces 1110Dice Faces 1210Dice Faces 1310Dice Faces 1410Dice Faces 1510Dice Faces 1610Dice Faces 1710Dice Faces 1810Dice Faces 1910Dice Faces 2010
Jaziton
Pathfinder

Dice Faces Empty Re: Dice Faces

trecklerzzz
Administrator

Dice Faces Empty Re: Dice Faces

Thisbis pretty dope I'll try and add the images of d20 so you can try it out right now!!

Sent from Topic'it App
Jaziton
Pathfinder

Dice Faces Empty Re: Dice Faces

@trecklerzzz wrote:Thisbis pretty dope I'll try and add the images of d20 so you can try it out right now!!

Sent from Topic'it App
I'm linking you to my test page so that you can get the link.

Dice Faces Empty Re: Dice Faces

Sponsored content
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum